CTL is your Source for G Suite Business
If you’re using G Suite Basic (formerly Google Apps), CTL has great news for you. Between now and December 15, 2016, qualified accounts with 10-99 seats can upgrade from G Suite Basic to G Suite Business and receive 18 months for the price of 12 (6 months free!). Learn more about G Suite Business from CTL.
G Suite Business is the premium business version of G Suite. In addition to everything available in G Suite Basic, it includes unlimited storage and Google Vault for everyone in your organization, plus additional Drive administration, auditing, and reporting features.
With G Suite Business, users can:
- Store as many files in Google Drive as they need, as well as unlimited Gmail messages and Google Photos. Users no longer need to pick and choose only the most valuable content, saving them time and worry.
- Get G Suite apps on their managed mobile devices.
Administrators will enjoy the following upgraded features in G Suite Business:
- Email and document search, email retention: Vault – Google Vault lets you retain, hold, search, and export your organization’s mail and chat messages. You can also search and export your organization’s files in Google Drive. Vault is entirely web-based, so there’s no need to install or maintain software. (Vault costs $5 per month for G Suite Basic users, but is included with G Suite Business.)
- Domain-wide admin managed Security Keys – Google’s Security Keys allow users to send an encrypted 2-step verification signature to ensure their login information can’t be phished. It’s easier than ever for Google Apps administrators to deploy, monitor and manage Security Keys for their domains. Once Security Keys have been activated by employees, Google Apps admins can see where and when employees last used their keys through usage tracking and generating reports. Admins can easily revoke access to lost Security Keys and provide backup codes so employees can still sign-in and get work done.
- Mobile audit – The mobile audit log gives system administrators visibility to all events on users’ Android and iOS devices in their domain. Android and iOS devices need to be managed using Android sync and iOS sync, respectively. The user must be assigned a G Suite Business license for their mobile device to be audited.
Advanced Drive auditing and reports – The Drive audit log compiles a list of when your domain’s users view, create, preview, print, update, delete, download, or share Drive content. Admins can review the Drive audit log to see content users created in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and other G Suite applications, as well as content created elsewhere that users upload to Drive, such as PDFs and Word files.
Advanced Drive administrator controls – Admins can gain additional insights with advanced Drive audit reporting, custom alerts, and APIs.
Data loss prevention – Gmail data loss prevention (DLP) lets you scan your organization’s inbound and outbound email traffic for content, such as credit card or Social Security numbers, and set up policy-based actions when this content is detected. Available actions include sending the message to quarantine, rejecting the message, or modifying the message.
If you have 10-99 seats and are currently using G Suite Basic, take advantage of this special offer and upgrade to G Suite Business between now and December 15, 2016 to get 6 months free! Don’t miss out on this opportunity for unlimited storage, Google Vault archiving, advanced administrative control over your users online documents, and additional audit and reporting features!
Latest posts by Stephanie Shea (see all)
- Increasing Student Engagement and Improving Assessment with G Suite - February 15, 2017
- CTL® Announces that it is Exploring Collaboration with PortableCloud from TCEA - February 7, 2017
- CTL Continues to Expand, Helping to Bring More Chromebooks to Classrooms Worldwide - February 1, 2017