Schools approved for self-repair and under warranty will have their CTL Chromebook parts shipped to arrive at their location within two business days*.
We’ve got great news for our education customers who are approved for Chromebook self-repair and under warranty! We’ve streamlined our process to get you the Chromebook parts you need in a matter of days. At CTL, we’re proud to offer self-repair for busy qualified education IT professionals, a convenience that isn’t made available by our competitors. If you’d like to self-repair, we’ll just need to confirm that you’re a qualified IT Professional. To get started, access this simple jot form here.
Here’s how schools approved for self-repair with Chromebooks under warranty can get started with self-repairs and acquiring Chromebook parts:
- Visit support.ctl.net to get assistance with finding the parts you need.
- A staff member dedicated to answering self-repair inquiries will assist you via Olark Chat
- Should you need to purchase parts not under warranty, it’s fast and easy to order them from ctl.net
- You can even include a PO in your web order!
However, any customers who are simply seeking Chromebook parts can also easily purchase them by going to ctl.net and clicking on the link, “Need Chromebook Parts?” at the top of the page. From there, you’ll be linked to our complete inventory of Chromebook parts including panels, covers, jacks, hinges, cables, adaptors, keyboards, and more. If you need assistance finding what you need, just type into the chat window that appears on this page and one of our team members dedicated to self-repair parts will be able to help you. We keep parts on hand in our warehouse, located in Beaverton, Oregon so you won’t be waiting for spare parts to come in from overseas.
At CTL, we take pride in our customer service. That’s why self-repairs won’t void your CTL warranty. Due to our recent improvements to the Chromebook parts ordering process, customers will now receive their parts within two business days. For schools on the east coast, this is a difference of five days earlier! If your school is approved for self-repair and under warranty, take advantage of our hassle-free process. Or, if you are a customer who wishes to purchase Chromebook parts, you’ve come to the right place. Our team is working together to make sure the ticket, order, parts, and shipping happens as quickly as possible.
*Exact shipping time is dependant on the time of day the order is placed.
Latest posts by Stephanie Shea (see all)
- CTL Advancing Up Portland Business Journal’s List of Top Portland Tech Companies - March 1, 2017
- Come See CTL at the Following Trade Showsin March 2017! - March 1, 2017
- Ordering Chromebook Parts for Self-Repair Has Never Been Easier! - February 27, 2017