Good news for healthcare professionals – CTL® has two new 2go® PC products that can help you access records when you need them, save time typing notes and communicate on the go. Streamline your computing tasks so that you have more time to focus on your patients and provide them with the best care possible. Read more about our new 2go® Convertible Classmate PC NL4 and CTL® 2go® C22L Windows 8 Tablet.
Many medical professionals are already familiar with CTL®’s line of 2go® Convertible Classmate PCs. These handy devices have been around for several years and have been improving with each new model. The 2go® Convertible Classmate PC is a lightweight, ultra-mobile ruggedized tablet/netbook combo. The screen can lie flat to function as a tablet, or rotate up to reveal a keyboard and turn into a small laptop. Originally designed for student use in the classroom, the 2go® Convertible Classmate PCs were quickly discovered by doctors, nurses, EMT crews and other healthcare professionals who needed sturdy mobile devices.
We’ve recently introduced our latest 2go® Convertible Classmate PC – the NL4. This latest model has all the features that users loved about its predecessor, the NL3, and offers additional improvements. Popular features of the NL3 that are still available in the NL4 include:
• Timesaving handwriting recognition software converts your notes into typewritten documents
• Ruggedized design including a scratch- and water-resistant screen, spill resistant keyboard and touchpad, reinforced corners, rubberized protective case with retractable handle and built-in hard drive protection (a sensor shuts it down in case of a drop)
• Built-in video webcam helps to facilitate remote consultations.
• Internet capabilities allow x-rays, charts, or other patient information to be annotated and shared with others immediately, improving communication among caregivers.
Plus, the NL4 has several enhancements to make it more powerful and easier to use:
• Processor has been upgraded to an Intel® Celeron Processor 847 Dual Core
• Still runs Windows 7, but now has capability to run Windows 8.1
• Screen upgraded to a 10.1″ LED 5-point capacitive touch, Windows 8 certified touch solutions
• Display resolution increased to1366×768
The CTL 2go Convertible Classmate PC NL4 can be configured to best fit your needs. Healthcare workers may especially be interested in the NL4 with NTrig Duosense® Screen. This advanced touchscreen technology is popular with healthcare professionals because of it’s accuracy and fast response time:
• Touch and pen accuracy of 0.4mm, which helps reduce errors.
• Tracks both pen and multi-touch input on a single digitizer to run more efficiently.
• Differentiates between intentional and inadvertent contact, and allows the user to switch easily and seamlessly between pen and multi-touch – great for using in transit.
• Superior pen performance and reliability – eliminates accidental drops or skips and features sub-pixel touch accuracy. Helps ensure accuracy when working quickly.
• Fast response time and consistent performance for writing, drag-and-drop, scrolling and selecting – without degrading stylus input. Your tablet screen can keep up with your demands!
If you are looking for a tablet that can function alone or snap into an optional keyboard, then the new CTL® 2go® C22L Windows 8 Tablet may be just the device for you! This tablet has an 11.6’’ screen and is built to be powerful enough for your day-to-day tasks. If mobility and weight are important factors for your mobile computing, this 2-pound tablet could be what you’ve been looking for.
This tablet boasts the robust Intel 3rd Generation Celeron 1007u processor and comes with 4GB RAM and a 64GB hard drive. Intel HD 4000 graphics plus a 10-point multi-touch capacitive screen make this well suited for running the latest Windows 8.1 OS (click here to read more about how Windows 8.1 can benefit healthcare professionals). Another nifty feature is the rear kickstand that allows it to stand alone on a flat surface so you can take full advantage of the front and rear facing cameras. This makes it great for teleconferencing and remote consultations. An optional keyboard easily snaps in to turn this into a mini laptop when needed.
Latest posts by Stephanie Shea (see all)
- CTL Advancing Up Portland Business Journal’s List of Top Portland Tech Companies - March 1, 2017
- Come See CTL at the Following Trade Showsin March 2017! - March 1, 2017
- Ordering Chromebook Parts for Self-Repair Has Never Been Easier! - February 27, 2017