Latest posts by Laura Helms (see all)
- Inc. Magazine Names CTL to the Inc. 5000 – Its Annual List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies - August 16, 2017
- Chromebooks for Education: The Newest Addition to the School Supply List - August 16, 2017
- CTL Helps Bring Digital Equity To Nevada’s Remotest Corners; Students and Schools Transformed by Successful 1:1 Program - August 16, 2017
CTL is offering a special deal that provides 50 percent more product for less money. The 15-pack bulk option for its J2 Chromebooks is set at a reasonable price, which is competitive to Apple’s bulk iPad Mini offer.
Chromebooks for Education Makes Sense and Saves Cents!
Complete with Chrome Device Management Licenses and free shipping, CTL’s $2,400 price point is less expensive than Apple.The offer is simple. Purchasers buy one bulk box, within is 15 Chromebooks bundled with Google Chrome Management Console licenses.
Chromebooks are the #1 selling device in US schools, outselling Apple products in the education market because they are versatile, affordable, and easy to manage. In addition, Chromebooks are designed to work with Google’s G Suite for Education, a suite of free productivity tools including Google Classroom. Chromebooks and the vast ecosystem of apps and content they support, foster a collaborative experience in and out of the classroom for teachers and students.
J2 Chromebooks are Tailor Made for Classrooms!
Unlike the iPad Mini, Apple’s current offering to the education sector, the J2 Chromebook is specialized for fast and easy school deployments with:
- cloud-based file storage options,
- built-in webcam, microphone, and speakers,
- a built-in water-resistant keyboard,
- powerful processor,
- rugged design,
- and up to 10 Hours of battery life.
In a recent review of the CTL J2 Chromebook, PC Magazine stated that it is the “best education-focused Chromebook we’ve seen.”
CTL’s J2 Chromebook is backed by a one year warranty and CTL’s enterprise level service and support. Each order ships all together in a CTL eco-friendly reusable bulk pack, reducing waste and saving IT departments time and money by streamlining deployment.